Friday, November 2, 2007

Predator..........s


Nashville Predators at Edmonton Oilers tonight at 7pm MST.


Tonight is the night historians will say the Oilers turned the corner to become one of the greatest dynasties the world of sports has ever seen. The entire team will be referred to as the Great Ones by the upcoming generation and redefine what it means to be a man in the 21st century.


After winning 14 straight Stanley Cup Championships, grizzled veteran Sam Gagner will say, "The key was...the one thing that made it happen was...hey! Schremp, can you finish sharpening my skates for me? Okay, where was I?"


This, my friends, is the night that begins it all.


Oilers 5 - Wild 3

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Roy, poor kid. More trauma on the noggin', geez. Get well Matthieu.

Your extreme optimism and the "Oilers 5 - Wild (?) 3 prediction had me wondering if you were smokin something. I want some. I think. Wait, no, I don't.