- Pat at Black Dog Hates Skunks continues his Dante-esque descent into the Oilblogosphere Looking Glass, and it's not for the faint of heart.
- In their State of the Union, Battle of Alberta celebrates 1 MILLION! hits, Grabia is still the most prolific retiree on earth, and the Sac is back.
- The Hot Oil Hot Off is underway.
- For some reason straight(ish) men turn into fashionistas when it comes to Hockey Jerseys and Covered in Oil is keeping on top of the new changes. The demasculating trend is aptly titled From the shadows of the CN Tower.
- And James Mirtle is polling the hoi polloi for predictions on where teams will finish in 07/08. Because knowing ahead of time is...fun?
- As ever, Mudcrutch is making our heads spin (and getting questions read on Inside Sports), and Lowetide is setting us straight, like a good father should.
- Upstarts talkin' hockey and the OILBLOBOSPHERE! simply add to the cacophony of also-rans sprinkled hither and yon across the internets...
Have I missed you? Let me know.